Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bearded Ladies

On Christmas, Santa brought me a pack of adhesive mustaches. (Why? Because they were weird and my mom thinks I like weird things.) Since they matched my outfit so well (a favorite dress of mine), I decided to thank Santa by wearing one to Christmas dinner. My mom was less than pleased.
As it turns out, Uncle Mikey and I matched.
 Mia wanted to match, too.
And this led to something wonderful. This.
I think my only direction for Mia was "You're sad because you have a mustache." And then I just asked her questions. And this happened. I figured, as long as I was borrowing the schools lovely 5D, I might as well make marvelous things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela