Sunday, January 31, 2010

So far today, I baked some muffins, did some organizing, storyboarded some ideas, and promised myself that I would try to write in my blog everyday.

Right now I'm in my studio editing an animation for my Tuesday class. In our studios, we have PCs, but I'm more of a Mac, personally. Unfortunately, my Mac doesn't have all the wonderful programs that my PC does. And so I end up with two computers in front of me, using one to edit animations and the other to look up ideas. I've been looking at a lot of pixilations lately, since that's the next project I want to do. But while I'm brainstorming, you should check out this charming little animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela