Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My favorite little artist.

I called home yesterday to talk to Mia about some ideas.

Me: Hi Beautiful!
Mia: Hi Michaela. What are you doing?
Me: I'm making an animation with the toys you let me borrow.
Mia: Oh! Michaela, guess what!
Me: What?
Mia: I'm an ARTIST!
Me: You are?
Mia: Yeah, Joey drew a picture, and then I drew a picture!
Me: Do you want to draw me a picture?
Mia: Yeah! Oh, and Michaela?
Me: Yeah?
Mia: What do you want to do when you come home?
Me: Um, we can make an animation.
Mia: Yeah, that sounds good.
Me: What do you want to do.
Mia: Um, make an animation and play castle.
Me: I'm good at playing castle.

What would I do without her?

 

1. My kindergarten drawing of Ariel;      2. Mia's 3 year old drawing of Ariel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela