Friday, March 19, 2010

Notes

Dear Tendonitis,
Today is really not a good day. Tomorrow's bad as well. And Sunday I wanted to wear a dress, but you do not flatter my knees. Does Monday work for you?

Dear West Side Market,
Why have we not met before?

Dear Apartment,
Could you wait about 3 weeks to fall apart? Now is really not a good time, and I don't particularly want to deal with you filling up with water.

Dear Soft Pretzels Waiting in my Freezer,
I miss you, too. I'll be back tonight.

Dear Light Kit,
Please lose some weight. I am a small girl and carrying you down stairs is utterly awful.

Dear Animation Project,
You are getting a little out of hand. Please let me catch up.

Love,
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela