Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shopping with Mia

I've been looking at these pretty photos by Rebecca Miller.



And keeping busy playing with my three year old sister who keeps reminding me that I'm her "best buddy ever!" Haha, but we have fun. Today, we spent 3 and a half hours at the mall. Luckily, Somerset has two halves (connected by a Skywalk we rode back and forth a few times!) so there was a lot to see. There was even a special display, featuring a bunch of wedding dresses from movies. There were 3 from "Bride Wars" worn by Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson, and one from "The Duchess" worn by Kierra Knightly, and one worn by Gwyneth Paltrow in "Emma" and...a whole bunch! Mia and I looked at them a few times as we made laps around the mall, and each time, she told me which ones were the most beautiful. And of course, we did some shopping. We hit up her favorite store: Build-a-Bear Workshop! She was very excited!

Last night, I went to bed around 9:30. It was one of the greatest feelings (aside from all the springs you can feel on our old pull-out couch!)...at least it was until Mia came and started jumping on me shouting "Michaela! Wake up! It's good morning time!" Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela