Saturday, April 10, 2010

10 pounds lighter.



I feel a million times better right now. As of 7:43pm, I am done shooting stop motions for the semester! Whew! Of course, I'm sure I'll continue making sketches, especially in a certain class (see above), but I am officially done shooting for assignments! 

Tonight was the final shoot for my super big project, and it was outside. I couldn't have asked for nicer weather! It was absolutely beautiful, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky (how rare for Cleveland!). The sunset lighting was perfect and the gentle breeze added a lovely touch to the photos. I've been doing a bit of editing on it, and just seeing it on a timeline makes me so happy! There are parts of it that I am especially proud of. And thank God that Joe showed me how to use the manual setting on my camera the other day. Or else there is no way these shots would have come out.

I'm going to get back to editing some more, then possibly working on my dance animation. Although I am getting rather hungry...

Check back tomorrow to see some stills from the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela