Thursday, April 15, 2010

Animation Sneak Peek! Part 2

I know I promised these days ago, but I have been working on a dance/animation collaboration and it is slowly draining my life away. The only times I have been blogging are when rendering, which takes forever. RAM previews in After Effects will one day be the death of me. Luckily for you, tonight is probably going to be yet another where I am working on this until nearly 2am. So while I wait for this good ol' PC to figure out that I moved a keyframe, let's look at the animation I shot with Meredith Saturday evening.









Well, what do you think? I'm hoping to have it up and running on my website by April 21st, so if all goes according to plan, you'll get to watch it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela