Sunday, April 25, 2010

In Cleveland,

April showers don't bring May flowers. April torrential downpours and floods sometimes bring a few blooms that will live for a short time until the snow sets in.




I really do like thunderstorms. Even if the streets are flooding. Besides, I've got my floral print rain boots by Liberty of London to cheer me up!

It would just be nice if we didn't have to lose power...right when my file was a minute away from finishing rendering. I wasn't so pleased when that happened. At least rendering each file is taking under an hour. That's always nice.

I'll be back later to post Bunny Sunday. Right now, I've gotta get ready to swim over to the library to work, then meet up with the dancer for our project, then trudge back to my studio.

By the way, I think it's pretty bad when you start to hear that wonderful bell sound After Effects plays when it finishes rendering. And you're not anywhere near a computer. Goodbye sanity. I didn't know you that long anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela