Thursday, April 1, 2010

Keep Breathing


Yesterday, I was told that I really needed to take a break. I have been swamped with work and been spending too many nights working until 4 or 5am. It's exhausting, and I finally realized that if I didn't take a break now, I would just continue to slow down. So I went home, while it was still light outside!, and decided to play. So I went outside right behind my apartment and hooked up my camera remote, and made it up as I went along. I couldn't decide on whether or not I wanted to leave in color, so I made two versions. I'll post the longer, black and white version shortly.

By the way, I had 3 different people tell me yesterday that I looked like Snow White. Which was really funny to me, because I picture Snow White as wearing yellow, red, and blue, and me being the Disney expert that I consider myself, it took me by surprise. So what do you think?




Maybe it's the headband?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela