Monday, April 26, 2010

Today I

  • ate two soft pretzels and raw cookie dough for breakfast,
  • competed for a scholarship (like my nice dvd cover?),
  • fixed a problem area of my documentary,
  • interviewed a psychologist,
  • worked in my studio,
  • picked up the last of the music for my big animation,
  • met with the dancer,
  • cut my thumb,
  • made my sister laugh,
  • made a new life goal,
  • watched a YouTube video of a snoring duck,
  • rendered,
  • and am still working in my studio.


No worries, our school has Late Night Breakfast tonight, which means free food. I don't even have to leave the building.

Five more days until I can sleep in. For serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela