- ate two soft pretzels and raw cookie dough for breakfast,
- competed for a scholarship (like my nice dvd cover?),
- fixed a problem area of my documentary,
- interviewed a psychologist,
- worked in my studio,
- picked up the last of the music for my big animation,
- met with the dancer,
- cut my thumb,
- made my sister laugh,
- made a new life goal,
- watched a YouTube video of a snoring duck,
- and am still working in my studio.
No worries, our school has Late Night Breakfast tonight, which means free food. I don't even have to leave the building.
Five more days until I can sleep in. For serious.