Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Picture Books

Are still my favorite section at the library. I love taking Mia and picking out books with lovely illustrations of unicorns and princesses and a bunny or two. And vintage children's books are my favorite. I love the whimsy incorporated into every nonsense scene.







(See more here.)

A few favorites that I remember from my childhood: Curious George, Rainbow Fish, Arthur (Marc Brown graduated from my school!), anything by Graeme Base, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Where the Wild Things Are, Love You Forever, The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, and all of the I Spy books. What were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela