Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am sitting in the airport.


Last night I went to bed at 12:30 (ok, a little after), couldn't fall asleep because I happen to be occasionally usually nocturnal, and woke up at 5. Not bad. I took a cab to the train station. (Which was exciting because I've never taken a taxi before.) Took the train to the airport. Met some interesting people, which I always love. And realized that there were maybe 2 people in the same concourse that early. So I explored the other concourses, compared 6 different restrooms, at a grilled veggie panini from Bruegger's Bagles (yes, for breakfast, and yes, it was incredibly delicious), browsed 4 gift shop store things, and discovered that wearing an apron is incredibly convenient while juggling personal belongings through airport security.

I see Nicholas in 4 hours. I hope the weather's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela