Monday, April 25, 2011

This is my last all nighter of the semester.

At least it better be. Then again, I've said this several times.

It's 6:16am. I'm speckled head to toe (literally) in gold leaf. I'm tired of my trail mix. I'm tired, just a little bit though. I'm ready for fresh air and sunshine and a good hearty breakfast.

At 1pm, I have my first final critique of the week. Then Thursday night, I'll be done. Which means I have my BFA year, and then I start The Rest Of My Life. How crazy is that? Not as crazy as I've been going lately.

Here's a bit of what I've been working on (because I need a break from this presentation I'm putting together). It's for my silkscreen final. I'll explain the concept when I photograph the final presentation and post it on here.













Alright, back to work for me! Just think, though... A week from today and I'll be done with my third year (and 105 credit hours) of college. WEIRD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela