Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm Just Saying...

Why is it that whenever I go to Joann's, my receipts also seem to come by the yard? Yesterday's was a good 22". On the bright side, absolutely everything I bought was on sale (I'm talking buyonegetonefree sale, clearanceforfiftycents sale, seventypercentoff sale), plus I had a coupon for 20% off your total including sale items (hallelujah), so I ended up saving $29.38.

(Don't worry, Mom, I still have food money.)

I have been quite lazy today for no apparent reason, so it's time I get to making some things. I know a special little girl that wants to be pen pals now. She draws the cutest pictures and I think my room could use some of her decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela