Tuesday, January 31, 2012

UPDATE:

(My sister better not be the only one to get that reference.)

If my hands and wrists weren't so swollen, I would take the time to add some pictures and sneak peaks of this rotoscope, which I began editing today. But my hands and wrists are swollen from drawing and photographing 2285 frames. Now it is time for me to tidy the studio, catch up on some [probably decade-themed] tv show, and sleep. I deserve it, if I do say so myself. I also deserve a merit badge (or 8) for completing all of these hand drawn frames in just 10 days. I have to say, for completing such a big task in such a short amount of time, BFA seems far less intimidating than before.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela