Thursday, December 27, 2012

To Do Today



I've been feeling so much better since my surgery, and I have so much more energy. What a wonderful thing! All those days of being exhausted during art school, and my handwork was only partly to blame! Now, even if I get a crappy night's sleep, I still feel ready to make art for the next 15 hours at least. But I'm supposed to take it easy for awhile. Before the surgery, even walking or standing for too long would aggravate the pain. So to make sure that doesn't happen, I have to have smaller adventures for awhile. As much as I'd love to explore the forest in my backyard and enjoy this beautiful sunny weather, I think I'll have to do that from my porch. This is what I'm up to today. Making things and spending time with Fergie (my cat). When I see lists like this, I really am grateful I'm an artist. It's really wonderful everyday, even with all the self-loathing that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela