Thursday, June 30, 2011

HOLY STOP MOTION BATMAN! (Another Reason Why I Love Moleskine)

Hello from the beautiful state of South Carolina, where I am currently visiting Nicholas. Yesterday we drove down from Cleveland, and stopped for some adventures along the way. I'll share more about those when I get the pictures off my camera. Today Nicholas is working, so I am sitting at a wonderfully big table working on all sorts of art, and browsing some artists I love online. Which is what led me to this amazing animation you are about to watch:


MINI PLANNERS from Moleskine ® on Vimeo.

Right? I love paper cut animations anyway, and I adore Moleskine sketchbooks, and cahiers, and planners. I love when my favorite things come together to produce something so beautiful! And just in case you were curious just how much they recycled, check out this behind the scenes video.


Making of Moleskine MINI PLANNERS VIDEO from Moleskine ® on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela