Thursday, June 30, 2011

Push My Buttons

I'm really digging this vacation thing. Even though Nicholas has a super long day at work, and I try to spend as much time as possible with him, since we see each other so rarely, today has been great. I [finally] caught up on the [over 200] blog posts I neglected to read last week due to painting my room and adventuring throughout the midwest with Nicholas. And then I made this animated .GIF (after LA asked readers to draw the buttons from this photograph).


And now I have some old photographs that I'm embroidering to create more storylines like this one I made one night during the semester instead of sleeping.
And I still have some merit badges I wouldn't mind working on. I know you're supposed to take a break from pretty much everything during vacation, but that's nearly impossible for me. And besides, I love making things.
PS. For the month of June, I placed an advertisement of Rachel's blog Smile & Wave. I definitely recommend you check it out, especially since today is the big giveaway, and you could win over $175 worth of prizes, including one of my dreamcatchers! The winner will be chosen Saturday evening. And if you don't win, there's still another dreamcatcher, as well as many other marvelous things, available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela