Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Head Might Just Explode



I have too many wonderful ideas.

So often, throughout the school year, I go completely blank on ideas. Ideas that fit assignments, anyway. But all summer, my ideas keep building up. I can't make things fast enough. And when I'm too inspired, I can't do anything. So I decided some good music would help. Well, when the music video is this fantastic, it stops you for a minute (so you can write down more ideas).

I'm not saying that this problem is a bad thing. I'm just saying that I'll be back with some things I made later tonight. You know, after jumping on my bed, listening to records, rearranging my glitter collection, sewing some merit badges, and sketching pictures of a Nutella fountain. Among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela