Thursday, August 18, 2011

Strawberry & Vanilla

Saturday afternoon, Mia & I went to Cup.Cake, my favorite cupcake shop ever, and walked away with a chocolate peanut butter cupcake and 2 each of Irish cream, vanilla, and strawberry macarons (which were buy 2, get 1 free). So we sat on our lawn and ate our delicious treats.
Mia liked that the colors matched my hair.
 She also liked how delicious they were.
 Oh, and I also had my eyes dilated earlier that day, so I had these totally rad sunglasses to wear to protect my blue eyes.
 Joey took these pictures for us, in exchange for a macaron. It was a fair trade.
And Mia took this picture. I love everything accidental about it. It's beautiful.
 She starts kindergarten in a week and a half.
 Ciara came out and took this accidental picture of my feet by some lovely flowers. But I love how it came out. Besides, I'm almost always barefoot and/or walking among wildflowers.

We took some pictures with my Holga TIM camera and my lenticular camera, but I still have to send the film out to be developed. Did I tell you I'm also teaching Mia about film cameras? We're starting with the toy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela