Sunday, September 4, 2011

92% of the time...

I hate when people say "fine art photography." Not that there isn't such thing as fine art photography, just that the people who usually describe their work as such have no idea what "fine art" means. They just happen to have a camera.

Then again, who am I do define "fine art." (Or to define anything, for that matter. This is when I begin questioning everything and talk myself out of every potentially good idea I've ever had.) Ok, end rant.

Back to thinking about BFA, researching artists, working on a surprise, watching CSI, and making dreamcatchers. No class tomorrow, just good friends and good food and a good blog update. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela