Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mega Mess at Megastudio





This is not the worst it has been. But no matter how hard I try to stay super clean and organized, it never works out. If I'm in the middle of something, why should I waste time clearing off a space at my desk (especially if I end up working on the floor)?

I keep promising to write more frequently here. But BFA has consumed my life. This is the hard part. Fighting the inertia. It's such a big process, that starting everything at once is overwhelming. But my goal is to have all my thoughts in order and to have a specific plan written down by Friday afternoon. I'll share more about that later (I really do promise!). But after this, things should make more sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela