Friday, October 14, 2011

Viola June Bertsch 12 yrs. old-

Viola with one of her little friends taken at our house. Viola is in second semester Junior High school and likes her new school. She has a little farther to go now and rides her bicycle most of the time. Nearly all the girls are riding bicycles around here.


Viola is almost as tall as her mother. It keeps me busy sewing to keep up with her.


She plays her piano nicely too. She played the piano at school for music period last winter already-


From the back of one of my favorite found photographs, which I will share once I scan it. I think I love the message more than the image. I want to make art with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela