Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This is how you make a rotoscope.



Well look what I found for you! (Since I'm still printing...) This video by Jackson Ezinga goes through the process of rotoscoping and shows you what the video looks like, what it looks like during production, and how the finished product turns out.

Personally, I think the lines in this are a bit too animated. Then again, when rotoscoping digitally (using a tablet) within Flash, the lines are a bit unpredictable. The program just adds weight to them willy nilly (or if there is a method, I haven't figured it out).

If this were mine, I think I would have left the lines on top of the video. It's aesthetically interesting, and easier on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela