Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh muh darlinnn!

I thought I should make an animation. So I did.
And then I remembered that my Vimeo Plus account ended last month. I debated whether or not it was worth the $60 for a year's subscription (which it totally is, I'm just thrifty). And then I remembered that you only get 500MB a week with a regular account (compared to 5GB!), and even this little 49 second video is 800MB! And I'll definitely need to share my rotoscope with the world, so I'm back with Vimeo Plus. Worth it.
By the way, has anyone seen Vimeo's new design? At first, when I agreed to test out the new layout, I didn't like it. Until I scrolled down a bit and realized just how organized everything was. I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela