Thursday, June 28, 2012

Merit Badges & Marvelous Things!

Etsy Shop

That's right! I finally got my act together/made sure there were no more cockroaches waiting to attack, and finished up a brand new batch of one-of-a-kind merit badges! They've all been photographed (and re-photographed another two times for better lighting), packaged up, and uploaded to Golden Cat Studios on Etsy. So click away and get shopping! I'm sure you've earned a merit badge or two!



I managed to fit 18 of them in my little embroidery hoop (sometimes I'm a little too economic with my fabric), along with a few other little embroideries. Once I fill it up, I cut, sew, and package them up.
I have a few new designs I'm especially fond of. Like this little cupcake. In case you haven't figured it out, I like cupcakes a lot. My email address is even "michaela likes cupcakes."
This wonky little drawing is based on the Diana camera. I'm not lucky enough to own this beauty in analog form, but I do have a lens + adaptor for my Canon DSLR, which is ok, but not the same at all.
And since I have a small collection of typewriters, I figure I've earned this one. It's based on the typewriter my grandma had when I was younger. Every time I visited, I had to write a story or two.
And, since little Mia is over the moon excited to see the new Pixar film, Brave, I made a couple arrow themed merit badges, for all you fans of archery (or red-haired heroines). Plus, I've just had a thing for arrows lately.

More designs in the shop! So head on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela