Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bonnie & Clyde

It's no secret that I love reading about Bonnie & Clyde. Arthur Penn's 1967 classic might be one of my favorite movies ever. My very last 20+ page research paper in high school was about this duo. I made pocket friends of them. I've analyzed scenes of the movie for film classes. And maybe they weren't the best people, but they were sure interesting.
While (still) cleaning out my bookmarks bar, I came across this photo shoot done for Harper's Bazaar by Peter Lindbergh. Based on the 1930s bank robbers, but with even more fabulous clothes, this tells their story in an even more glamorous way.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela