Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bragging Rights

Today I took the bus downtown, had a delicious cup of coffee, enjoyed a private tour with the curator at the Gibbes Museum of Art, strolled along King Street, browsed my favorite shops, audibly reminded myself that just because something is floral print doesn't mean I need to buy it, sat in a shady park, worked in my sketchbook, followed up on a job opportunity, and caught the bus home. And just as I hopped off the bus, Nicholas pulled up like a knight on shining motorcycle. He brought my helmet and coveralls to slip over my dress (because I hate wearing real pants) and gave me a ride home so I didn't have to walk 4.5 miles. And as dark as the clouds were, we beat the rain.

What a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela