Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Maybe I just want a job that doesn't mind if I dye my hair blue and pink again.

Because maybe I'll dye my hair blue and pink again. Even though it's not long. Also, I might even get a haircut in the next 2 years or so. But probably not.

But really I just want a job. So I can save dollars for rent. So I can have an apartment with glitter everywhere and art all the time. My ideas are too big for this space right now. Also, Brian won't let me have a pet bunny.

In other news, Nicholas is the best. Since I spent the day feeling crummy and wallowing in my misery while continually embroidering merit badges, he surprised me with a bag of Hershey Kisses and a brand new box of cereal. I love cereal, in case you didn't know.

Tomorrow I'm going downtown for art and adventures. I think I'll stop by the library, too. And maybe find someone who will trade friendship bracelets with me.

This message is brought to you by a night of insomnia followed by a day of migraines. Happy Windsday, folks.

Ps. If I get a boy bunny, I'm naming it Glenn Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela