Thursday, August 16, 2012

Whimsy Scout Camping Trip


I have a lot to accomplish today, because tomorrow morning I leave for a weekend of camping on the beach and plenty of sun & sailing. And then I come home, express my love for indoor plumbing, and get a good night's sleep before starting my job on Monday.

Above is a page from my sketchbook after I made those award ribbon thank you notes, which were actually cut from paint swatches. I have another pile of little circles from more awards I've since made, which are being turned into merit badge sketches. I'm quite the accomplished gal.

If I'm lucky, the embroidery hoop I'm bringing along for the trip will be filled with a full batch of merit badges when I return. Have a swell weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading about some things I made today! Feel free to leave a comment here; I love hearing from you!

Love, Michaela